Linear precast elements/Columns, frame beams, lintels, beams
- ABOUT US
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Pillars are one of the main AB “Aksa” products. Income from pillars production is about 30% of the total income from ferro concrete production. In the last couple of years AB “Aksa” has expanded the range of manufactured pillars. The production equipment was modernized and the production capacity was significantly expanded when the Visaginas ferro concrete factory was purchased. Our company offers pillars with various cross-section, starting with the usual: 300*300, 400*400, 500*500, and various other necessary cross-sections (400*500, 400*600, 500*600, 400*700, 400*800, 500*700, 500*800, 1000*1000) pillars. Modern technological equipment is used to manufacture these pillars, which allows to redevelop the cross-sections of the pillars in several hours. AB “Aksa” produces pillars which length can reach up to 28 m, possible weight is up to 25 tons. Various types of the pillars are produced:
- with cantilevers (brackets);
- widening at the top (“head”);
- chamfered (beveled corners);
Pillars are made according to customer’s drawings, also there is an opportunity develop drawings according to the needs of customer.
The range of AB “Aksa” manufactured beams:
- 24 m ferroconcrete cladding beams (produced by Series PK 01-06);
- 18 m ferroconcrete cladding beams (produced by Series 1.462.1-16);
- 12 m beams (produced by Series 1.462.1-1/81);
- 9 m beams (produced by Series 1.462.1-10/80);
- 8 m beams (produced by Complex 5481).
Ferroconcrete beams are used for industrial, storage, agricultural buildings with flat or slope roof. Roof can be from AB “Aksa” manufactured ferroconcrete cladding beams. The advantages of ferroconcrete cladding beams produced by AB “Aksa”:
- fire resistance, so there is no need for additional fire resistance procedures;
- excellent performances;
- ferroconcrete beams does not require for additional care (anti-corrosion painting and etc.);
- beams can be used in the open air (in each specific case ferroconcrete frost-resistance has to be evaluated);
- resistance to chemically aggressive environment;
- construction optimality;
- large areas of the building can be re-covered – building space can be used more rational and the need for other building constructions can be reduced.
AB “Aksa” produces frame beams for residential, public, industrial buildings and engineering networks. Types of frame beams for residential and public buildings:
- UK-1 frame with one (width 420 mm) or two (width 540 mm) shelves, frame beams height is 400 mm and length is up to 7.6 m;
- Frame beams from Series 1.020 are produced for the overlay panels of height 450 mm and for type TP ribbed overlay panels (height 600 mm);
- 450 mm high frame beams are produced with one (width 482 mm) or two (565 mm) shelves up to 6.86 m length, the maximum load – 11 t/m;
- 600 mm high frame beams are produced with one (width 490 mm) or two (580 mm) shelves up to 8.56 m length, the maximum load – 18 t/m.
Frame beams for industrial buildings:
- Series 1.020 (the same as previously described), Series II23 and 1.420 multistory industrial framework (pillars spacing 6x6 m, 6x9 m, frame beams height – 800 mm).
Frame beams for the engineering networks:
- according to the complex K.0071 (800 mm height, up to 6.8 m length), intended for the rectangular chambers and manholes claddings of heating, water supply and sewerage networks under the street roadway.
|Lintel title||L||B||H||Holding capacity (including its own weight), kg/m2||Product weight, t|