- with cantilevers (brackets);
- widening at the top (“head”);
- chamfered (beveled corners);
Pillars are made according to customer’s drawings, also there is an opportunity develop drawings according to the needs of customer.
- 24 m ferroconcrete cladding beams (produced by Series PK 01-06);
- 18 m ferroconcrete cladding beams (produced by Series 1.462.1-16);
- 12 m beams (produced by Series 1.462.1-1/81);
- 9 m beams (produced by Series 1.462.1-10/80);
- 8 m beams (produced by Complex 5481).
Ferroconcrete beams are used for industrial, storage, agricultural buildings with flat or slope roof. Roof can be from AB “Aksa” manufactured ferroconcrete cladding beams. The advantages of ferroconcrete cladding beams produced by AB “Aksa”:
- fire resistance, so there is no need for additional fire resistance procedures;
- excellent performances;
- ferroconcrete beams does not require for additional care (anti-corrosion painting and etc.);
- beams can be used in the open air (in each specific case ferroconcrete frost-resistance has to be evaluated);
- resistance to chemically aggressive environment;
- construction optimality;
- large areas of the building can be re-covered – building space can be used more rational and the need for other building constructions can be reduced.
- UK-1 frame with one (width 420 mm) or two (width 540 mm) shelves, frame beams height is 400 mm and length is up to 7.6 m;
- Frame beams from Series 1.020 are produced for the overlay panels of height 450 mm and for type TP ribbed overlay panels (height 600 mm);
- 450 mm high frame beams are produced with one (width 482 mm) or two (565 mm) shelves up to 6.86 m length, the maximum load – 11 t/m;
- 600 mm high frame beams are produced with one (width 490 mm) or two (580 mm) shelves up to 8.56 m length, the maximum load – 18 t/m.
Frame beams for industrial buildings:
- Series 1.020 (the same as previously described), Series II23 and 1.420 multistory industrial framework (pillars spacing 6×6 m, 6×9 m, frame beams height – 800 mm).
Frame beams for the engineering networks:
- according to the complex K.0071 (800 mm height, up to 6.8 m length), intended for the rectangular chambers and manholes claddings of heating, water supply and sewerage networks under the street roadway.
|Lintel title||L||B||H||Holding capacity (including its own weight), kg/m2||Product weight, t|